Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wedding Wednesdays!

I have some special people in my life getting married in the near future and so I thought this a perfect time to start a wedding series.  WARNING: there will be no talk of Vera Wang wedding gowns, 6ft topiaries, or how to loose 20 lbs in a month.  Every Wednesday I will pick a topic (food, decor, music, etc.) and break it down Piper's Pearls style.  Which means that I will focus on low cost, high impact and environmentally friendly projects that will help in the planning of a wedding that is uniquely you.  I should also mention that I am not above advocating the exploitation of the talents of friends and family!

Starting next week I will share our wedding layout featured in Seattle Bride...just so you know that I practiced what I preach:)  Stay tuned for tons of DIY projects, pictures of inspired budget friendly weddings, interviews with creative brides, and buckets'o practical tips.








No comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP