Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fast and Fresh Lemon Spaghetti

I think that I have mentioned my weariness towards crafts.  Maybe it is because I tend to be a little messy and end up with glitter in my eye and paint on my clothes (how can I possibly believe that THIS time I will be more careful?).  But alas, yesterday I ventured into a project that involved, glitter, paint and the dreaded glue.   I will be sharing that project with you but as usual food takes precedence in my life and so today I will be talking about what I had for lunch instead.  Those who know me are not surprised by this.
 
Giada De Laurentiis's Lemon Spaghetti is a great accompaniment to most any chicken recipe but for lunch I like it in a big bowl all by itself.



The ingredients couldn't be more simple, lemons, Parmesan, olive oil, basil, and spaghetti.  I make the whole recipe and we eat it all week; adding cherry tomatoes, artichoke hearts, sun-dried tomatoes, or chopped up chicken to change it up a bit.

 
My craft day repast amongst the chaos.

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP