Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I love a wedding reception that serves street food.

Last year we went to a wedding for the two gorgeous people pictured below.  There were many elements that made it unique but I can't seem to stop thinking about the taco truck that pulled up around 11pm.  Why am I still thinking about it?  I missed it. Momma was shaking her groove thang on the dance floor and must have been too self consumed to smell the carnitas. 
I must expose this most genius idea.  Brilliant, Reagan and Julie.



My brother and his fiance are contemplating a twist on this same concept.  Veraci Pizza will set up their pizza oven at your wedding.  Perfect for dinner for a smaller crowd or as a late night snack for those that have been burning calories on the dance floor.

How about the having the Paella King come and serve food whose preparation alone is entertainment.

I found this picture on wedding planner, Jean Marks' blog I love that this bride and groom got an ice cream truck and better still passed out the ice cream themselves!

As usual, my mantra is, "think outside of the box".

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP