Friday, January 29, 2010

A fast and flavorful weeknight meal

This Korean inspired chicken dish is one of our go-to weeknight meals and because you can do all the prep work before hand it is ideal for entertaining when you're short on time.  I make the chicken marinade and prep all the cucumber salad ingredients at the same time.  Half an hour before we eat I put the salad together to marinate and with 10 minutes to go I throw the chicken on our stove-top grill.  I should mention, if you care about this sort of thing, that this is a Cooking Light recipe and has 262 calories and 8.9 grams of fat per serving.  Trust me when you taste this recipe you will find that hard to believe.
 

Over-used Recipes Swap

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Looks yummy. I'll have to try it out.

  © Blogger templates Newspaper by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP